Sydney Harbour New Years Eve Cruises would have to be a once in a lifetime experience. Be Warned however, Sydney Harbour New Years Eve Cruises are NOT cheap! Apart from the actual cruise price you’ll need to take in to consideration the other transportation costs as I’m sure you’ll be enjoying a few “lemonades” as well! Being front and centre to watch the spectacular fireworks on sydney harbour is usually the highlight. When choosing the company for the night make sure you get one that docks in one of the more prominent positions. You want to be able to smell and feel the fireworks.
Sydney Harbour New Years Eve Cruises – What do you get for your money?
Put simply, it’s all about the experience.! Imagine cruising around Sydney Harbour on New Years eve watching all the festivities take place around on the Harbour foreshore as people set up ready to watch the fireworks that welcome in the New Year.
Probably the best Sydney Harbour New Years Eve Cruise would have to be aboard the Vagabond Spirit. As they say on their website it is a Dinner and Fireworks Cruise Spectacular.
So what do you get aboard the Vagabond Spirit on New Years Eve?
- Comfortable allocated seating
- Open bar for Premium Spirits, Liquors, pre-mixes, fine South Australian Wine, Sparkling Wine, Premium Bottled Beers, Juices & Soft drinks
- A beautiful 5-6 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Tempting cocktail food upon arrival
- Delicious Seafood and Carvery Buffet main meal
- Delightful dessert with coffee & tea
- All night DJ & lights show
- Outdoor decks for the ultimate dazzling firework display!
- Lucky Door Prizes
- Party Screamers and Hats
Have you been on one of these New Years Eve Cruises? Let us know what it was like.