Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises – The Top 2
Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises give you the unique experience of cruising around Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying some of your favourite foods and wines. There are plenty of options to choose from but the most popular lunch cruises are aboard air conditioned catamarans. You can also take a cruise aboard a tall ship for that extra bit of nostalgia. What could be better than enjoying a spot of lunch whilst cruising around Sydney Harbour and taking in all the sights? We’ve come up with a list of what we consider to be the best Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises available.
Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises by Magistic
Magistic Lunch Cruises are considered as being Sydney’s most desired lunch cruise by both locals and international visitors. They also provide services for groups and business lunches. Here are their cruise highlights:
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran on Sydney Harbour
- Restaurant quality food and service
- GPS commentary of Sydney’s famous sights
Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises by Captain Cook Cruises
Captain Cook Cruises most prestigious cruise ship, the MV Sydney 2000 is what you’ll be boarding on one of these lunch cruises. It’s hard not to miss the MV Sydney 2000 as it has quite a striking look and if you spend any time down near the harbour foreshore you’ll see it travelling around.
Captain Cook Cruises offer 2 lunch cruise packages.
- The Seafood Buffet Lunch – Here you’ll get to enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour with comprehensive commentary along with a Seafood Buffet Lunch.
- Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises for 2 – The Top Deck Lunch – For something a bit more fancy, the top deck lunch offers all that. You’ll get contemporary a la carte dining and even can have your own private dining room.